The Catalan Government Delegation in the United States will be committed to a combination of a virtual-face-to-face format.
Presentation on the Catalan Government Foreign Action YouTube channel.
- Introduction to Catalan literature and Sant Jordi, readings by the Catalan authors Roser Rovira and Quim Miró, and congratulatory messages.
Small in-person event in collaboration with the libereria-café Busboys & Poets in Washington DC where:
- Attendees will be able to find books about Catalonia or Catalan authors.
- Roses, bookmarks and BooksAndRoses masks will be given away as gifts
- There will be Catalan wines and a small gastronomic sample.
- There will be a reading by the Catalan author living in the United States Roser Caminals.
- There will be a performance of Catalan pieces by a cellist.
The Delegation also collaborates with the Casal Català del Quebec, which will make an online presentation of the book “L’aigua que vols”, by Victor Garcia Tur. More information here.